Saturday 2 November 2013

Ginger's Hallow's Eve

So I partied last week with Step-on-me-Poo, yes it is true. I just wanted to dance and so Steps and I danced the night away without reservations. We just sweated away all of our frustrations and stress. And no, there was no nasty grinding involved with any boys! Can you guess what I was? It's pretty ambiguous, but...


But on Halloween, I did something completely different. I went to my church event where we play games, eat candy and just plain ol celebrate time together. I get it, trick-or-treating is a part of childhood that everyone should experience, but I think Hallelujah Night is a great way to get kids off the dangerous streets and focus on the positive, bright and fun part of Halloween.

Yummy cookie making

We all wore pajamas and wacky hats. It was a great time, and we were full of energy. I'm not going to post the pictures of any kids because I don't want to go around asking permission from each of their parents, but no worries, I still have plenty of pictures of myself (har har har).

I was going to wear a matching onesie avec ma soeur, mais I just decided to go with a purple robe with a crown. But even before it started my friend stole my crown and in turn I took my sister's animal ears (unidentified animal) and in turn she took another friend's husky toque. Overall I must say I looked swaggie. Yup.



I love my mom
Just a selfie with my mom for good measure

I'm wondering what you did for Halloween. I honest to goodness had so much fun this year.

1 comment: