Monday 11 November 2013

Steph's Autumn Haul

With the colder weather approaching and months of saving, I stocked up on some autumn-cozies and splurged a little while I was at it. All of these items were purchased with my own money and were bought over the course of the past couple of months.


1. Kate Spade Watch
For the past year, I’ve been looking to somewhat invest in a watch. At first, I only wanted an inexpensive but classic looking watch, but after giving it more thought, I gave myself a budget and saved up for it. When I finally reached my goal, I went shopping at Holt Renfrew and experienced “love at first sight” with this Kate Spade watch that I purchased. Even though, I had always planned on getting a black leather one, none of the ones I saw were “the one.” So, I went with this nude leather strap with the gold frame because it just adds a feminine touch to any outfit I wear. Definitely my most favourite purchase in a while.


2. Slippers
While I was shopping online, I saw these boot-slippers that just looked super cute and comfortable. Sadly, when I went to the store, they didn’t have it in grey, the original colour I wanted, so I just settled for the pink one. I must say, I don’t regret it at all. These boots definitely keep me cozy and make me feel cute even when I’m in my baggy pyjamas.


3. Night Shirt
Speaking of pyjamas, I bought a t-shirt when I was at H&M thinking I need a somewhat simple graphic tee to add to my everyday wardrobe. But, after trying it on at HOME (sigh..), I realized it was just too baggy and long. Thing is, the shirt is just so freaking soft. A lightbulb went off in my head. And night shirt it is. Great thing about it is, if I wake up late and or I’m feeling lazy, I don’t need to change my top. Just layer it with a cardigan and some leggings, and we're good to go! #winface


4. Sweater
Another purchase I made at H&M was this sweater because well it looks nice, it's my style, and autumn sweater weather is here. I like how soft it is and the price was very reasonable.


5. Toque/Beanie

What do YOU call them? I love hats, so I had to get a nice black toque so that I could wear with almost everything. Even though it was a tad on the pricey side for a toque, I just thought that since I'll be wearing it almost all the time, might as well get a better quality one from Plenty. Gotta say this Obey toque has saved my butt on many of my bad hair days. I can either just leave my hair down or put it in a side braid, and I'm able to greet the world without embarrassment...of my hair.



1 comment: