Friday 6 September 2013

Ginger's 100 Truths




What’s up my good people. I’m posting 100 earth shattering secrets about myself, so you should brace yourselves, because I’m really interesting.

WHAT WAS YOUR
1. last beverage
Five Alive Citrus
2. last phone call
Ham
3. last text message
A bunch of emojis from the lovely Gab-master :D :P ;(
4. last song you listened to
Roar by Katy Perry

HAVE YOU EVER
6. dated someone twice
No
7. been cheated on
No but I’ve had my feelings cheated out of me
8. kissed someone & regretted it
Most definitely
9. lost someone special
Yes
10. been depressed
Yes
11. been drunk and threw up
I throw up very easily. The world disgusts me.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Black
14. Pink (baby pink, dusty pink, etc)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU (2013)
15. Made a new friend
Yes, I’m happy to say.
16. Fallen out of love
No
17. Laughed until you cried
Yes
18. Met someone who changed you
I don’t let others change who I am but I have met people this year who may have changed my perspective on something
19. Found out who your true friends were
Yes and no
20. Found out someone was talking about you
No
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list
No, I believe I have not

GENERAL
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life
This is a really stupid question (I know everyone on my Facebook friends list in real life)
24. Do you have any pets
Kobe (short for Obi-wan Kanobi) is the love of my life
25. Do you want to change your name
no
26. What did you do for your last birthday
I don’t recall
27. What time did you wake up today
5:20 AM…I AM A WARRIOR
28. What were you doing at midnight last night
Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
Sleep
30. Last time you saw your Mother
This morning
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
That is personal, but this year I decided to live by one philosophy: accept what you can’t change and change what you can’t accept
32. What are you listening to right now
The Love Club by Lorde
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom
Tom is a very generic name. I have yet to talk to someone named Giuseppe though…
34. What's getting on your nerves right now
Drivers with shitty manners
35. Most visited webpage
 Facebook
37. Nicknames
Ginger, King, the others are personal (;
38. Relationship Status
single THIS QUESTION IS EVERYWHERE like a freakin neon sign reminding me how single I am
39. Zodiac sign
Aquarius
40. Male or female?
Wut, you guess
41. Elementary?
Shaughnessy
42. High School
Churchill
43. College
School of Bending Spoons and Expert Blogging
44. Hair colour
Black and blue ombre
45. Long or short
Long
46. Height
164cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?
After I’ve lost faith in humanity? No. I’m only half-joking.
49. Piercings
Yes, just the regular earlobes
50. Tattoos
None
51. Righty or lefty
I’m always right

FIRSTS
52. First surgery
Never
53. First piercing
Ears
54. First best friend
Steps? SMAACCS
55. First sport you joined
Volleyball
56. First vacation
I don’t remember
58. First pair of trainers
No

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating
Nothing
60. Drinking
Water
61. I'm about to
Scratch my head
62. Listening to
Still Lorde…

YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids?
Yes, two or three
65. Get Married?
Yes, I’ve been slowly planning my dream wedding for years now.
66. Career?
Wherever God leads me

WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes
For guys? Lips so sexy
68. Hugs or kisses
Hugs and kisses (;
69. Shorter or taller
Taller or same height.
70. Older or Younger
Doesn’t matter
71. Romantic or spontaneous
Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
Gingers
73. Sensitive or loud
A good medium
74. Hook-up or relationship
Right now: neither, but hopefully in the future: relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant
I like neither of these ok.

HAVE YOU EVER
76. Kissed a stranger
No
77. Drank hard liquor
No
78. Lost glasses/contacts
Such a waste of a question.
79. Sex on first dat
No
80. Broken someone's heart
I hope not
81. Had your own heart broken
Who hasn’t
82. Been arrested
Yeah, you mess with me I’ll mess you up. I think I’m the biggest coward in the world, so I am not.
83. Turned someone down
Yes
84. Cried when someone died
Sadness is a strange emotion that is expressed in a variety of ways.
85. Fallen for a friend?
No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. Yourself
I don’t believe that what I’ve been blessed with is really mine. So if I was to put faith in myself, as the flawed being that I am, I wouldn’t bet on me – but God is a different story.
87. Miracles
Yes
88. Love at first sight
No
89. Heaven
Yes
90. Santa Claus
No
91. Kiss on the first date
No
92. Angels
Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
93. Had more than one ex bf/gf?
No
95. Did you sing today?
No
96. Ever cheated on somebody?
No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?
Senior year of high school
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes
100. Posting this as 100 truths?
Yes



Confessions: I will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment