Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ginger Journal 3/9/13

School stared today, so I actually got a lot done the past week, trying to make the most of what I could of seven days. I'm really not ready to go back, but I'm rolling with the punches, ya know? Anyways, I'm almost done cleaning my room and that was like a gigantic quest. Wow seriously I lived in a pig sty, but now I have all of my jewellery and makeup organized, which is a big feat - at least for me anyway.

On Friday I tried something that was completely new: Korean-style grilled chicken. It was so yummy! It was inexpensive too, since one dish was enough for three people.

Vesta Grill

I've also been really enjoying doing my nails. 

Bubzbeauty's Simple Bow Nails (sans bow)

Pink on one hand/Mint green on the other

Inspired by Bubzbeauty's Vintage Floral Nails

Yin&Yang with Mint Green

I didn't follow a tutorial for the Yin&Yang nails, but if you must follow a guide, MissJenFABULOUS has a fabulously simple tutorial. I also dyed my hair! But that requies its very own post. It's my last year of undergrad and I don't know how I feel. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. What kind of adventures will this year hold for me?

- your Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment