Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happy Birthday to my Little Sister

I'm 22 years old. My sister is 14. Although we are 7 years apart, we've always been super close. We may not always be on the same page, but we tend do everything together, like eating, watching TV, and purposely excluding our brother (just to tease him, I swear).

I'm not saying that Hamela is perfect - in fact, she pisses me off to no end on a regular basis. We bicker a lot about everything from clothes to curfews to toothbrushes. But for a 14 year old, she exceeds my high expectations for any respectable human being: she is thoughtful, considerate and grounded. She, despite being so young, inspires me to be a better person everyday. That is the kind of person we should all try to be.

So happy birthday little sister. I hope that you continue to live a blessed life.


Admittedly, neither of these are Hamela's cake. The round one was a custom cake for myself (it was the best classic cake I've ever had), and the bottom one was for my mom. That one was out of this world. We got Hamela's cake already, but either way, it's 1 in the afternoon so obviously Ham is still at school, and we can't eat her cake without her.

HAPPY BIRFDAY YEW FOOL



- your sister Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment