Tuesday 17 September 2013

to the edge of the earth

Summer is nearing to an end, so my sister Ham and I took a bunch of photos of our summer outfits as well as some of our transition outfits to fall. First off: Ham and I do not own a huge wardrobe with the trendiest pieces. Rather, we own a modest closet (that we somewhat share - as in she always wears my stuff) with clothes that we feel like reflect us the best. I chose my sister to showcase the outfits because, well to be frank, she wears clothes much better than I do. She also puts in a lot of effort to look nice, whereas you'll find me in sweats and a t-shirt most of the time.


Ham's crop top is pretty much a statement piece, so we paired it with simple, washed out powder blue shorts from Forever21. We wanted to go with a summery feel so we went with our default gold old-navy flip flops.


After we shot this, we realized that we forgot to add accessories, and by that time it was already dark. To be honest, I don't think that there is really a need for it, but I guess a nice simple gold bangle or a simple chain necklace would do (gold please)!

- your Ginger

Crop Top: Topshop
Shorts: Forever21
Flipflops: Old Navy
Braided string anklets

No comments:

Post a Comment