Friday 20 September 2013

save me one last summer

Summer is gone now, and last week we experienced the infamous Indian Summer. It was sweltering, but my pool was not clean because we hadn't used it for a good week or two, so I had no good means of cooling off. Ham decided to embrace the warmth and went with a cute skirt-and-bustier combo.

our landscape really needs some work haha!
Again, there is quite going on here with the floral prints on both the bustier and the skirt, so we kept everything else minimalistic. The only jewelry Ham has on are her default braided bracelets that she never takes off.


Anyways, I guess this is really our last homage to what I call the perfect summer. The perfect weather, the perfect times with friends. You were real good to me, summer. Come back soon.

- your Ginger

Bustier: Wilfred (Aritzia)
Skirt: LoveHate
Flipflops: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment